Thursday, September 23, 2010

So let's compare!


My Mom is certain Mya looks just like me as a baby. This picture doesn't do it justice though, I have some others that really look like we are baby twins. And that's Ava in the middle, not Mya.
Like I said in a previous post, Ava & her cuz Kiera are 7 months apart and so is Mya and her cuz Liam. So we had to take the same pic again with the 2 babies.





These 2 pics of Jer & Mya and Jer & Ava don't match alot, but cute nonetheless!




Don't know about any one else, but I think they look pretty dang similiar.

Mya is up top and Ava below. Ava did have quite the cheeks to begin with, which

makes her face look different from Mya's.


Either way, my girls are just too cute!

More updated pics to come soon....






3 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Yes you are right! Your girls are to cute! I steal them anytime!! LOL :)

Korrie said...

I can see the resemblance in your picture to Ava's but look at those big pouty lips on you....I can't believe you were born with those. ;-) I still think Mya looks just like Ava did but boy you sure do have the cutest girls. You should keep having them. ;-)

Maren B said...

Yup, they DEFINITELY look alike! I might just barely be able to tell their pictures apart. And Mya really looks like your baby photo, too.