Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Fun Day!!!

We've lived in Portland for 6 years now, but have never visited Oaks Amusement Park.
Though really it's like a year-round permanent Carnival, not the best rides, but fun for little ones. A Mom at a local park informed me that during the Summer this place has "Preschool" mornings for the kids under 6 yrs old, for only $6.25 for 2 hours of rides. So the very last day of it, we decided to give it a try.
And I'm soooooo glad we did, just wish we would have sooner so we could go again for that cheap (and not so many people). Ava had a BLAST!!! She was freaked out on a few rides, like the minature roller coaster and some dark mining ride. But she ran from ride to ride, at times cutting in line (oops). So fun.

I was suprised she wanted to try this one, but it doesn't drop them fast, so not too scary.



It was a great 2 hours of fun for us all, I even got to ride a couple rides with her.




Below is Ava & I on the train.

The 3 of us just chilling on the couch, though Mya is too happy, probably caused by Ava climbing all over us.


Me and my girls at the Park. (Boy do I need to dye my hair again...)
Nothing else too new. Still struggling with a decent nighttime routine and alot of fussing. We are getting excited for Mya's blessing on Oct. 17th. Both my parents will be coming, my sis from UT and my brother & family from WA. Plus family from across town. Good times!!!









7 comments:

Shanda said...

Too fun! I wish we had a park like that near us.

That picture of you and your girls is soo cute! I think I already told you that it isn't fair for you to look so cute right after having a baby!

Audra said...

Love the pics. LOTS of FUN!

Hey - I wanna come to the blessing. Too bad. Maybe with the next baby. ;)

Melissa said...

It looks like y'all had a lot of fun! The pictures are so cute. You are looking good!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

What are you talking about your hair looks great! Thats sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad Ava did so good on all the rides

Janell H. said...

Aww look at the cute happy mama in that last picture with her girls!!!

Tracy said...

Trish - you look GREAT!! Love the mom and daughters photo - you look so happy and I am so happy for you!
Love you (:

Marty and Peggy said...

This trip looks like it was so much fun. I'm glad you got to do it.