Monday, October 18, 2010

Mya's Blessing!

Yesterday we blessed my beautiful baby Mya! It was a special day
for all of us. We're so blessed to have the family that we do.
Above is Mya's Great-Grandpa Clift.
Grandma Workman (my mom) and Mya


Grandpa Bill (my stepdad) & Mya napping together!


Me, Mya & my sis Melissa


The family that came for the blessing! Thanks everyone!
And somehow we fit all 22 of us in my tiny house for lunch and a party for Ava.
We had a great time visiting and eating.
4 Generations of ladies!

Ava, Jer, Me, Mya, my Dad & stepmom




Our first pic as a family of four!

And now for the main person....Miss Mya


Isn't her dress BEAUTIFUL???? My Mommy made it for Ava and now Mya gets to wear it.
I'm bummed because I never took individual pics of Ava wearing it,
so my sis and Mom made sure to take these of Mya.
More blog posts to follow from our weekend....it was a busy one. We also celebrated Ava's 3rd birthday a week early, wait till you see the cake I made!





6 comments:

Rachel said...

oh yes! Stunning dress and stunningly sweet baby! :) looks like a great day for you all!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

The dress is so pretty! I am glad it was such a good day.

Audra said...

YAY, pictures!

Jill and Travis said...

So cool to have so many family members there! Baby blessings are just special. I thought Jeremy gave her such a beautiful blessing! And I can't wait to see Ava's cake--I am sure it was marvelous!

The Valley Family said...

Oh my goodness, that dress is to so Beautiful! I love it. Your mom is so talented. Mya and my bro baby were blessed the same day. You look so happy!

Tracy said...

What a wonderful day for you and your family! Mya and Ava are growing up way too fast but they are so cute and you are looking really great Trish!