Monday, December 20, 2010

The "better" weekend in Seattle!

After the CRAZY weekend we had the week before, we were sceptical about going again.
But alas, we headed up again Thursday afternoon (a week and a half ago) to spend time with Jeremy. No pool incidents this time, though close, but Jer got her to the toilet in time.
We were on our on Friday during the day, so I braved the Aquarium with the girls.
It went pretty good, that is until it was lunch time. I ordered us food, tried to get Ava to eat some. Meanwhile Mya wanted to eat RIGHT then, so I try to feed her (discretly of course) while eating and nagging Ava to eat. Well Ava decides she has to pee like right now. So I unlatch baby, who then becomes pissed, through our food in the stroller and take off for the bathroom. No fun, but we survived. Ava loved the diver in the big tank, she watched her forever.
That night we met up with my bro and his 3 kids (his wife was with some friends) and went to Red Robin for dinner. I thought it was cute that they were all eating Mac n' cheese.
We then went to this Botanical Garden that was all lit up, it was pretty dang cool.

This is the aquarium.


Mya & I in front of the flower garden.
They didn't use any of the plants to put lights on, but constructed all the lights into different things. Would not want that job, but it looked amazing.



This was probably my favorite, the pond with a swan.

The fam in front of more flowers.

Aren't the grapvines cool? And there are corn stalks in the back.
Glad we went, though it was cold, at least it wasn't raining.

Just hanging out and looking cute!
Saturday my bro's family came over and most of us went swimming. Then we went to this fun
Italian resturant and had some yummy food...thank you IRS. Jeremy got a crazy food allowence of $71 a day, ridicuolus. But what he didn't spend, he gets to keep. The extra will pay off our credit card, awesome!
Sunday we had an early Christmas Dinner with my parents and bro & family. My bro's family will be in Vegas for Christmas, so we had to celebrate early.
Ava was sooooo excited to finally have her own Arial doll. Her cousin has one and so does her friend KaeLynn, she has tried to steal both of them! (And again tried tonight at our friend's house!)

The little ones! Love my smiley little girl. I couldn't get Liam to crack one for me this time, but he's dang cute too.
I then left Monday morning for my last week alone. Jeremy came home this past Friday afternoon and I couldn't be happier!!!!! Ava told me on the way to pick him up that Daddy is dead. She said we were picking up her dead daddy and that she needed a new one. How sad! :(
She is very happy to have him home and alive!!!!










6 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

LOL Ariel stealer! KaeLynn probably would not even motice it was gone. I am glad you had a better weekend! We are also glad to have you back. My daughter needs her playmate back...:)

Melissa said...

I totally got her an Ariel doll like you told me to, but it is the human Ariel not the mermaid. Maybe I'll just tell her it is Aunt Lissa or something. I don't think she will mind too much, but she can return it if she doesn't like it!

Janell H. said...

Hah! Sounds like it's nothing but adventures when Ava is around! Glad the dead dad is back :)

Korrie said...

Ah, how sweet. I love those pictures of you guys in front of the lights. It looks like a lot of fun.

Sarah said...

Sorry you guys had the flu, too! At least it was only 24 hours each right? :) Those lights were amazing and I love that mac n'cheese picture. Brian's little girl looks just like him!

Heather G. said...

Glad it was better this time around! Love the pretty lights!