Yes, most people hate the IRS, but I have a different reason. They took my hubby away from me for 3weeks!!! He comes home later this week and I can't be more thrilled. Single parenting is not for the weak! Though for the first two weeks Ava was pretty good at night after I got off work. Tonight was not a good one though. I have lots to catch up on, so let's begin with the CRAZY weekend that happened over a week ago.
-The girls and I arrive at Jeremy's hotel Friday night...we go out to dinner and then Jer takes Ava swimming. 3o minutes later they are running back into the room soaking wet. Jer exclaims loudly that Ava POOPED in the pool. And worse yet, he had to fish it out with his bare hands!!!!
-Not even an hour later, Ava is playing with a big ceramic "popcorn" bowl that belongs to the hotel and she breaks it!
-Saturday we decide we'll just go hang with my family nearby. We call my Mom who says she's on her way to my bro Brian's house, my SIL is in pain and going to the hospital. We rush over to help her watch their 3 kids. Later we find out she needs her appendix removed and has surgery later that afternoon. So we played with the kids all day, mad house, but fun.
-We take my niece back to the hotel with us for the night. I get them all tucked in and read them books, then....the Fire Alarm goes off!!! We grab their coats (forgot mine) and headed outside to wait for 10-15 minutes in the 40 degree temp. I think someone burnt popcorn.
-Sunday goes okay, more helping with kids and my SIL came home. Took Jer back to hotel after dinner and went to drive home. Some idiot tried to not let me into the lane to the on-ramp, so I had to out run him and turn a corner. I was like 3 feet from hitting a pedestrian who was reading a book crossing the street. That left me frazzled for about 1/2 an hour.
We could not wait for that weekend to be OVER! I'll post more of this past weekend soon. But before the crazy weekend, I successfully pulled of our RS dinner and it was great! That took a ton of stress off my shoulders! Everyone loved it though!
4 comments:
Your awesome Trish, hang in there! It's been good seeing you guys and this last weekend was MUCH better than the previous one.
Holy Cow! That is one crazy weekend! At least you got to see Jermey!? Can't wait to hang out again soon!
oh my goodness! holy craziness! it always seems to happen that way. it can't just be a little crazy for some reason! oh, you're girls are so dang cute! i miss you guys!
Wow. What cute picts. Liam looks like a mini version of Brian and i'm glad the IRS gave you your husband back.
Post a Comment