Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crazy life update!

I was going to include some adorable pics of the girls (that my FB buddies have already seen), but the computer was taking FOREVER to load them for some reason. So they'll have to wait till another day. For now, I'll just do an update...
CAR: Insurance worked fast and got us a check on Friday. We were surprised they paid us about $4k for our car. But now we have to find something cheap and reliable... not going well. Jeremy went and looked at 4 cars yesterday with no luck. Some were too sketchy, the people, not the cars. So the hunt continues on tomorrow, not a fun Memorial weekend.
PAIN: Jeremy had 4 wisdom teeth pulled on Friday morning, no fun. But he did great. I made him take 2 pain pills that day. And of course he refused any the next and did okay. He hasn't said much about pain today either, just not talking much and still on semi-soft foods.
WEDDING: My sister's big day 6 days away!!!!! It's going to be awesome. I'm going to try not to cry through the whole thing, but I'm so dang excited for her. And today I finally finished dresses for Ava and my niece. They are cute, but only at a distance, too many small errors. I will NEVER take on a project like that again until I'm pro, and that would only come through classes, (or as Jeremy states...more practice...what does he know?) And I'm having fun planning her Bridal Shower, 1st one I've ever done, woohoo!
CHURCH: Ummm...they released me from being the RS Activities Coordinator (or whatever it is called) and put me in as RS 2nd Counselor!!!! Are they crazy??? Or am I for saying yes??? People are so nice though, just about EVERY one told me how great I'd be. Oh well, it's a learning/growing experience, I'm sure I'll be the better for it.
GIRLS: Mya is sooo close to crawling!!! She keeps getting on her knees from a sitting position and trying to go forward. Today though when she'd be on her tummy she'd start violently rocking back and forth trying to move, it was hilarious. She's kind of getting whiny when she's playing on the floor, I think it's cause she's ready to move and is just plain frustrated. Soon enough girl. As for Ava...when does it get better people??? She is just a challenge. Love her to death, but she tests EVERY boundary and pushes every last button I have. I don't like being a parent that yells, but I get so mad sometimes that is all I can do. It scares me to think that I'll have to go through this with Mya, but I also like to believe that each kid is different and maybe it won't be as bad. 8 pm could not come soon enough most days!!!!

I think that is our updates...June brings High Adventure for Jeremy (a week with him gone, blah) and Jer's parents at the end of the month. Good times.

2 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

your life is so crazy right now! Let me know if you need any help!

Heather G. said...

Crazy fun, it sounds like! Glad about the car and can't wait for more pics!