Melissa & Andy Bayless make their 1st debut as newlyweds!!!
Liam not sure what to think about his Aunt.
Woo, woo, woo!
Hugs and Kisses all around!
Most the family, 3 of my 5 brothers, my parents and stepparents.
We didn't do the greatest job of holding her up, I think I used my fingertips :)
Those are the dresses I stressed over for 2 months...learned many lessons in sewing
(like I should just not try!) But is was worth all the stress seeing it on them, so adorable!
Must mention my Mom made the fabulous wedding dress,
turned out GORGEOUS! Wish I had her skills.
someone to love and to love her! Wish them all the happiness in the world!
(This is why I wanted to lose weight before the wedding....I totally look pregnant. No wonder Ava is always asking me if her baby brother is in my belly)
Love those two!!!
Guess I should have turned off the date stamp on the camera, would of looked better.
I got quite a few hugs from him that day and even a back popping during one of them!
Oh, there's my main man! Love him too. Wish the glasses weren't on his head though!
Time for cake! They weren't messy though. Isn't that a gorgeous cake? And it was yummy too.
Ava stole her cousin Kael from his sister to dance with. I have awesome video of these two. Ava was totally leading the way and making him spin her over and over, it was pretty dang good dancing. Didn't realize we'd taught her anything.
(It almost looks like she's giving me the finger!)
Congrats to Melissa & Andy!!!!!
No rushing or anything...but I'm super excited to get more nieces & nephews...just saying.
6 comments:
So Precious! I am sure your sister is so happy!!! Glad you guys are back. Your dogs missed you!
Congrats to the happy couple. I wish I was there to celebrate
Ha! What a cute blog entry! It's obvious how much love you have for her :) And that bit about the nieces and nephews, heh heh heh
The dresses are beautiful and on them as well. Congrats to Melissa. It would have been nice to be there but I wish them an abundance of happiness. I don't think it will be too long before nieces or a nephew
:-). And by the way, you don't look pregnant. You're beautiful and it's a cute dress too.
Thanks for putting up some pictures! It was the most amazing day ever. I loved how everything turned out just right. All of the dresses looked beautiful, the cake was yummy, the weather was great, and all of my loved ones were there. I'm glad you all came up a couple of days earlier so I could actually spend some time with you. Thanks for helping me with my wedding day! I love you so much. I'm the luckiest girl to have you as my sister!
By the way, you looked stunning!
Yeah! congrats to your sister!
Post a Comment