Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vegas Baby!!!!

Part 3 of our Road Trip: Vegas!

For those that don't know, I grew up in Vegas. Or at least spent about 14 years of my life there.

We moved because it's hotter than Hell there, which is dumb to choose to visit in the middle of August...but that's how it had to work out. Thankfully my Dad hooked us up in one of his Timeshares and the place had a fabulous pool and lazy river, so nice. Did I take pics of it, of course not, was having too much fun instead.

My baby brother Mark and his girlfriend Tray, aren't the cute together?


Glad he is finally dating someone tall, she's 5'10 (or 5'11) and he's 6'10, not too bad.


My Dad (or as Ava calls him "the Grandpa with the big belly") and Mya


Sorry Dad, had to add that in!Ready to go swimming! Could barely peel her away from the pools there.


Mya kept throwing her head back and giving me this goofy smile, that kid cracks me up!

My friend Korrie & baby Macaylah
Korrie was my BFF in Middle School and HS, but then she moved to Oregon. Then when I moved to Oregon she moved back to Vegas, weird. It was good to see her and her FOUR kids, they are sure cuties.

Mya was all over her, she just wanted to bonk heads and poke out eyes.

Take notice of Jeremy's belly burn, that happened in Cali after taking off his water shirt and not sunscreening!



I'm totally bummed I didn't take pics of my friend Megan and her fiance Bryan, they came to visit us at the hotel for a BBQ with my Dad and others. It was a quick trip, arrived Monday afternoon and left Wednesday morning. It was fun to see how much Vegas has changed and see the ones I love, but I sure don't miss the heat (112 on Tuesday!).

2 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Your girls have the best smiles in pictures! A lazy river sounds really good to me right now...

Maren B said...

Sounds really fun!