Time to finish our trip, we've only been home from it for 3 weeks now!
Last leg=Utah!
We arrived on Wed. the 10th, my sister Melissa's BIRTHDAY!!!

We joined her and her hubby Andy for dinner at Olive Garden. I think we provided the entertainment with
Mya screaming for food and Ava just being Ava. Good birth control for those that don't have kids yet!!! Then she opened gifts (except I hadn't gotten her one yet, so I took her shopping!) and we had yummy Cold Stone Ice Cream cake.

Happy #29 Aunt Lissa!!!

The next day we hit up In and Out....Jeremy's favorite! Man that place is busy, we had to watch for people leaving their table and make a mad dash to get it, crazy. Then us girls went shopping and Jeremy & Ava went to some Dinosaur museums.

Then we had some bubble & squirt gun play. I like this pic of Ava shooting the bubble. My sisters yard has LOTS of grass to run around in, kind of nice.

Aunt Lissa and the girls. Why couldn't Ava have smiled as cute as the other two?

Then there was craft time. Melissa bought a kit of sun catchers for Ava to paint, I think she spent a whole hour occupied with it. That's amazing for Ava's attention span, note to self: lots more painting projects in the future!

The next day (Friday) Jeremy & Ava went for a walk and got followed all around by this cute
kittie. But then we couldn't get it to go away. Ava had a great time playing with it though, she loves cats. Thank heavens I'm allergic though. :)

We also went to Lindon Aquatic center, which we have been to before when Ava was younger. It is so much fun and cheap! Ava could have played in the Lazy River all day. Our friend Heather
Crozier and her son Gabe met us there for a little bit. She used to live in OR and go to church with us, but then they moved about 3 or so years ago. Fun to see them.

Me & my Sis (and
Mya sleeping under the towel)

And now she's awake and happy! Cute girl.
Thanks to my Sis & Andy for putting up with us and all the good times we had! So wish they were closer, miss that girl.
Saturday morning we packed up, headed to La Grande, OR and stayed with my Mom's cousin Sarah. Then drove the last 4 hours home on Sunday. Now I need to catch up with the rest, like Jeremy & Mya's Birthdays!!!!!
1 comment:
I loved having you all here! It was tons of fun! I miss you, too. Counting down to Christmas.
Post a Comment