We decided to spend some money and do a fun snorkeling tour. We were originally supposed to head out to Molokini Crater to snorkel, but the winds were making it to rough to snorkel. Instead we headed to Turtle Town and the Coral Gardens.
Trish, Shanda & Brian
Whole group of turtles in Turtle Town! So cool to see them up close.
Some would just swim right around us. We were not allowed to touch or chase them,
but they didn't seem to care that we were there.
The hubby practicing some diving.
We wanted to make sure we got some good under water pics,
so we rented an expensive camera to capture it all. Though I don't think I downloaded all the good ones.
Time to get out! After the 1st stop a few of us got a little queasy from the ride.
Shanda decided to stay on the boat for the 2nd stop. A few people lost their breakfast over the side of the boat. I was okay once back in the water.
Haha! Dumb picture of me & Jeremy, I couldn't keep myself down long enough
for Brian to shoot the picture. Too funny.
Shanda & Brian! The noodles really come in handy so you could just float
around and not have to keep moving your legs.
Jeremy & Brian. They had to perfect this shot multiple times!
Goodbye little turtle, it's been fun!
Actually at one of the beaches we were swimming at towards the end of the week, I saw this big black thing coming towards me in the shallow water. Then I noticed it was a turtle and it swam right by my legs! It spent most the day swimming back and forth in the cove we were swimming in.
Oh I love Hawaii!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment