Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mya turns 2 years old!!! (August 31st, 2012)

It truly is amazing how fast these kids go from babies to toddlers to preschoolers and so on!
It's hard to remember her ever being a baby, she seems like such a big girl now. 
Mya's birthday breakfast: pancakes & milk.  Her favorite!
                                                  Yay!  She's so excited to be 2 years old!
 We had a party with my Grandma & Grandpa Clift and Uncle Wayne & Aunt Stephanie & kids.
 Oh how she loves bubbles!
 She tried hard to blow, don't think it worked though.
 Is that my cake?
 At least she could blow out the candles!
 Yummy!  Homemade cake and homemade ice cream.
 She picked out this computer with money from Aunt Terry and made a little table on a diaper box to sit and play!  She loves her ABC's and pretty much knew them all by sight a month or two after turning 2, and we didn't even try hard to teach her them.
Just another pic of her cute monkey cake!  Turned out better than I thought.
Happy Birthday sweet Mya!
 
Here is were I would do a recap of her favorite things, but since I'm posting this 5 months later I can't recall what she was into then.  More reason why I need to keep up blogging or at least write things down on paper!  It's going to fast!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That girl is such a cutie! I love the monkey cake.