Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Disney on Ice (Oct 2012)

Ava's Birthday present from Jeremy & I was to go to Disney on Ice!!! 
I was so excited to take her, I knew she'd love it and of course she did. 
At the last minute, Shanda & Kiera decided to come down and go with us, though their seats were far away from us.  The show featured Cinderella, Princess & the Frog & Tangled, our favorites!!
Waiting for the show to start!
Princess & the Frog
I had to convince Ava that the alligator wasn't real, but she was so sure of it.
Cinderella & Prince Charming (does he have another name???)
They saved the best for last, with Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder & Maximus of course.
Our cute Princesses! 
Ava as Rapunzel & Kiera as Merida from Brave
 (my Mom made both these dresses, she's amazing!)

And the next day we had another party with the Clift's.
Great Grandpa Clift turned 89 & Ava now 5!
I didn't go too crazy on the cake, but found a cute idea of putting it in a frying pan (have to watch the movie to know why!)  Ava loved it!

No comments: