Jeremy took the girls to Downtown Gresham to go trick-or-treating at the shops while I was still at work. Then I came home and took them through our neighborhood for about an hour, about as long as my pregnant hips would last! Ava was too funny, if a house had too many scary decorations she wouldn't let us go near it! The whole hour was her dictating which house she was willing to walk up to. Mya was such a doll and would say "twick or tweat" at every house and then say thank you!
My brother Mark had sent Mya this super cute monster costume, but when she saw that she had to wear part of it on her head, she said "Mya no wear that!" And screamed when I tried to put it on her. So we dug out this Princess dress that Ava wore when she was 2.
My cute naked baby!
Just had to put this on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment