This post is all about MYA! I don't do a good job of writing down all the fun things they say and do each day and by the time I get around to posting, it's months later and I can't remember anything! So this is about Mya today, in the present!
Mya's favorite sayings: ~now answers "oh yes" to something she wants (with lots of enthusiasm)
~"what the heck" (picked up from big sis)
~"that's amazing"
~"I wuz (love) that ____" (said it to everything at Target today, especially in the toy isle)
~always says "thank you or bless you or you're welcome or please (and still will sign please while saying it)" She has the BEST manners!
~I've had a cough today and every time she hears me she asks "Mommy you okay?" Or when her poops have made me throw up lately, she gets very concerned and asks that. :)
~Just started saying Ava right, except with a slight 'f' sound at the end. She's always called her 'eye-ya'. It was so cute!
~says "no, I don't want to" quite alot
~On the way to daycare, always states "Ava go to preschool, Mya go to Betsy's"
~Shouts for a movie the second we get in "the blue car"
~Asks "what's this or what's that" alot more than Ava ever did!
~Says "I'm so cute" after getting her hair done.
~Calls our dog Jake "Jakey poo"
So much more, but those are some of the best I can think of! This girl is a chatter box, she is such a fun little character.
Mya's favorite songs:
1) Wheels on the Bus
2) Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree
3) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
4) Star shine bright (her title for it, I don't know the real name)
5) Call me maybe ...especially the part "and all the boys, try to chase me, so here's my number, call me maybe".
6) I am a Child of God (used to make me sing it every night, but now it's more of Wheels on the bus)
Other Mya facts:
~Loves to play with play dough, paint with water colors, color with markers, jump on the trampoline with big sis, play with barbies and babies, sing songs, play horsie with on her Daddy, play "ABC's" on the computer, go for walks with Daddy, take baths, and jump all over poor pregnant Mommy!
~And she's starting to potty train! Just last week she did her first #2 on the toilet, woohoo! Daddy is going to work hard on potty training while off of work for paternity leave...he gets 6 weeks off! :)
What more can I say, she is just such a delight! The two's have not been bad to us or her, she has had very few tantrums, but she is opinionated and won't always do what we say (or eat much of anything). But thankfully we rarely have to resort to time outs. Ava and her tend to fight alot, but they also have their fun moments together. I think we got pretty lucky with this little gal, we just love her to pieces!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment