Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving 2012
First off, my sis Melissa & hubby Andy came into town the Sunday before Thanksgiving, which was awesome!  Unfortunately I had to work the Monday & Tuesday, but they were nice enough to take care of my girls and have quality time with them.  We headed to the Coast on Wednesday to check into our Timeshare in Seaside.  The rest of the family stayed at my Aunt & Uncle's beach house.  It was a great weekend of eating, games, little cousins playing and socializing!
 I just slipped this pic in of Ava's new haircut, she decided she didn't need to grow it out like Rapunzel anymore since Halloween was over.  She looks super cute in her new a-line bob. 
(And it's so much easier to brush!)
 Ava snuggling with Great-Grandpa Clift!
 Andrew, Andy, Grams, & Jeremy- game time!
 The cute girls!  Jessica, Ava, Kiera & Mya.  I think they were watching 'Brave.'
 My beautiful sis Melissa!  I think she spent the whole weekend knitting hats, or is it crocheting???
They all turned out super cute!
 Uncle Andy bought a gingerbread house to build with the little ones, how nice of him!
And there is Ava wearing her new hat from Melissa, love it!
 My sister had the idea of us doing family pics down on the beach, too bad there wasn't much sun.
Love this one!  Ava covered her eyes, so Mya copied her, adorable!
 My 13 or 14 week bump (I think!).
Looking BIG already!!!
 Some of my family!  Shanda, Kael & Liam were sick and couldn't come, bummer. 
Also missing 2 of my brothers.
 Andrew, Melissa, Trish & Brian
4 of 6!
My stepdad Bill, Mom, Kiera, Ava & Mya
 
 
Love my Family!!!!


2 comments:

Heather G. said...

You look great, Trish! Beautiful family! Love ya :)

Melissa said...

That was a fun week! Ava just told me on Skype that I should come home with you all after the beach. I sure wish I could see you all more!