Sunday, September 28, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter...


For some reason, I came home the other day and Jeremy was digging through my baby book and found the above picture of me and thought I looked like Ava in this pic of her. So he scanned it on the computer to compare side by side. I would say we have some resemblences, though I had quite alot more hair than her and I was only a month or so older than her in my pic. Guess she does belong to me after all!

4 comments:

The Valley Family said...

How cute are you TWO!

Janell H. said...

There is definitely a strong resemblance there...probably in the mischevious smile!

Rachel said...

haha you guys totally have the same toothy smile! How cute!! I love the comparison!

Melissa said...

Of course she is your child! How else would she be so dang cute!