Friday, September 5, 2008

My little monster...

I think she has already learned to copy the dogs, she even started making noises that almost sounded like a "woof," it was way cute. Only once has she tried to venture down that step, but I'm sure she'll try again.
Ava is loving bananas, just recently I started giving her pieces of them to pick up by herself, she is in heaven! I just bought her that bib, its says 'Drama Queen', but it should say Drama Scream! She has a piercing loud scream when she wants something or if I'm not feeding her fast enough.
Talk about giving me the Evil Eye!! Crazy munchkin! She sounded like a monster all day going around and making this noise that sounds like when you clear your throat. She thought it was hilarous when I'd copy her and she'd do it back at me again.

Today I was a bad mommy :(......we were at the bank finishing paperwork for the new van and she was crawling under the desk. Well I went to grab her pants to pull her back and she got free of me and her little nose smashed into the rough carpet. That lead to lots of screaming and a bloody nose!!!! Mean Mom I am, and of course Jeremy keeps reminding me it was my fault, not nice. My poor girl, I think she'll be okay though.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Sweet! Now I can check up on that adorable baby of yours!! I love all the posts so far and that pic and you and Ava in the hopsital is PRECIOUS!! I love it! Addie loves banannas too. Can she pick them up? It took Addie awhile to figure out how to actually pick up those slipery things!

The Valley Family said...

Yeah!! I am so excited you started a blog. Ava is so cute. Everytime I see her she is darling. Hope things are going well.

Stjerne said...

Megan gave me your blog address. You guys have the cutest daughter. I love your blog. Check out our blog sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, cool blog and you already have lots of posts! I like the pics and can't wait to see Ava and you all again. She has quite the little personality. Tell her a hug from her Uncle Brian and we'll talk to you later.

Brian

Janell H. said...

I love reading all about what she's doing and what she looks like while doing it!!! Please please keep up the awesome job!!
Drama Scream?? I love it!!!