Sunday was gorgeous, so we did a little "exploring" to the waterfalls nearby-only a 15min drive away! We even ran into a guy from church and his little boy. We were trying to justify how we weren't all actually breaking the sabbath. Who says going for a walk on sunday is a bad thing??? We were enjoying God's beautiful creations!
Ava discovered that throwing rocks into the creek is fun, I had to help her learn this though. She didn't like getting her feet wet, but still had fun.
A little cuddling w/ Daddy and Jake. She even grabbed his face and planted a wet one right on his lips. Pretty yucky!!!! This evening she wanted to walk Jake, so I hooked on his leash and she dragged him around the house for about 10 minutes, poor dog (but he's lazy and needed some exercise anyways!).
8 comments:
ah.. i love all the green! Us in utah are JEALOUS!!
No breaking the sabbath when you're out enjoying God's creations!!! And together as a family! the bathroom is starting to look great! Can't wait to see someday!
Wow! He did an amazing job with the tile. Way to go Jeremy! Plus, I think that is a wonderful way to spend your Sunday. :)
The bathroom is looking great, tiling is NOT fun~I know.
Kael and Kiera both loved torturing Ranger on the leash. What could be more fun than dragging a lazy dog around the house?
The tile looks great! It must be nice to have someone around the house that knows how to do that kind of stuff. There is nothing wrong about taking a walk on Sundays....I doubt you'd remember but our family tradition was to go "exploring" on Sundays after church which usually meant a long drive or sometimes we would even go to the model homes and tour them. (we loved that)
Way to go, Jeremy!
What a great way to spend the day, outside in the fresh air!
The bathroom is looking great! Once Jeremy gets the easy bathroom done, he will be warmed up for the really hard one. I think you should just fly Mark in to help with that one. It would get done faster and the boys would have fun together.
Guess what? In less than one month I will get to see you again!!! That would be a great week for Jer to do the other bathroom! ;)
Gabe isn't a big eater so...he's a tiny Boog. Started out big and that's it! But he's got a big head and he's tall so he's a nail! hee hee!
Post a Comment