Okay, it doesn't ALL come to an end, just my chance of having another bio child (that's not to say that miracles don't happen, but I already have one named Ava!). This past Friday was my set day to transfer my 2 remaining embryos, well, they thawed out non-viable. I do appreciate all the prayers, fasting, & putting our names on temple rolls, but I guess the Lord has something else planned for us. I'm not up to putting myself through torturous treatments anymore (though I still need to convince Jeremy of that), so this route is over. I'm in need off a good break, some mind clearing and time to enjoy the blessings I do have in my life. Then we'll hop on the Adoption wagon when we are re-cooperated. Though I just scheduled us to go to an Adoption conference put on by the church in November, just for info though. Thanks again for all your love and prayers, families & friends are awesome!!!
Sweet moment: Of course when I got the news Friday morning, I poured out tears, which made Ava very concerned. She gave me LOTS of hugs and kept getting me tissues and wiping my eyes. She was already helping to mend my heart, I love that girl soooo much! Love to you all!
9 comments:
I love you, Trish!! I'm so sorry it hasn't worked out like you planned just yet, but like you said, more miracles may be in store for you guys. You're such a positive and fabulous woman, and I'm so happy that Ava has such a GREAT example in her life.
Oh Trish I am sorry. I really really really hope that you are feeling better. You are a great mom and there are children out there just waiting for your love!!
I'm sure having that cute little Ava wipe away the tears brought a smile to your face, a probably a few more tears as a reminder of the miracle she was. Thank goodness there's Ava! But you never know what is in store for your family in the future. There are lots of little kids in need of the love you guys can offer. Our blessing are still with you.
You are so strong! Hang in there. All of these experiences we go through don't make sense at first, but you will understand the Lords plan when the time is right, and know that he is there every step of the way. I think you are a great mom and any child would be lucky to have you!
Miracles do happen and will happen. One way or another more children will come your way. My brother and sister-in-law couldn't get pregenant for 5 years and then had a miracles pregnancy. They tried for 3 more years, started invitro and got another baby. They thought they were done but out of the blue another miracle baby. Life is full of surprises and blessings, you will get more than you expect. Our prayers are with you.
I cried reading that last part about Ava bringing you tissues. It reminds me of a time my heart broke. Ah, Trisha! I love ya and wish I were closer to come give you a big hug! Feel the love coming from AZ.
your family is still in our prayers! I'm sorry that you got such bad news the other day. I'm so inspired by the way you have always stayed so positive through it all! you are an amazing woman!! :)
Like everyone else, my prayers are still with you and Jeremy. None of us ever know the reasons for the trials that we are given in this lifetime, but I am a true believer in always having hope and to never give up on the desires of our hearts. He has many blessings in store for your family. We love you!!
I'm so sorry Trish. You are all in our prayers! Hugs from the Croziers!
Post a Comment