Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to my newest Nephew!

Welcome Baby Liam
9lbs 15oz
20 1/2 in
Strawberry Blonde hair!
My brother's wife Shanda had this little chunk today (Feb 3rd) and I get to meet
him this weekend when we go up to WA to drop Ava off at my Mom's for a couple nights. Friday is our 10 YEAR Anniversary!!!!!
We are going to this little Bavarian town in WA for the weekend & I'm super excited.
Except for a stupid thing called a COLD!! Man, I need to get better so I can
give lots of hugs and kisses to Baby Liam....PRAY for me! :)
Congrats to Brian & Shanda, they are now a family of FIVE!

4 comments:

Audra said...

CONGRATS!

Get well soon! Thanks for posting the pic.

Emily said...

Have fun, my family (all 20 of us)is trying to find a house at Leavenworth for christmas. Let me know what it's like.

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

How sweet! I hope you feel better and have a blast on your anniversary! We loved it there, I know you will too!

Melissa said...

I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your hubby. Happy anniversary. I'm jealous that you get to see Liam. I think I will have to see him in April over my spring break. I hope you are feeling better.

P.S. We will just have to talk another time this week because I think you are busy today!