The stats: 15lb 78%
25 1/4 inches 83%
16 1/2 inch head 74%
Above average child, but not the beast that Ava was, who was sitting at 20lb @ 4 months old. It's so nice to have a "smaller" child, that way clothes will last longer!
Mya is such a sweet baby, she is so happy to just lay on the floor and watch the world around her. She is quite vocal with all her gibberish and squealing. It appears she'll also be a blue-eyed girl like her sister. Not sure about the hair yet, it's thinning out but not yet growing back in. She smiles easily when we talk to her and the minute she gets fussy, we know it's naptime. Her nap schedule is all over the place, but we get a few good ones in there. Since she was 2 months old she "normally" has been sleeping through the night. But of course the nights I need good sleep for work the next day is when she decides to wake a few times. Daddy got her to giggle for the first time the week before Christmas. He was munching on chips and she thought it was a funny noise or something. LOVE her giggles. She finally shared some with me the other night also. We are just so dang thankful she came to our family, it was about this time last year that we found out we were pregnant and oh what a shock that was! We love our beautiful girls.
6 comments:
Wow! She is sooo big! She looks so much like Ava, too. SO fun. I can't wait to meet her one day and see you guys again. Hope the holidays were fabulous and that you all have an exciting year! Love ya.
Aww cute! I can't wait to meet her, hopefully soon! The shirt she is wearing in the first picture is a shirt I bought for Ava back in the day!
Can't believe that your second little miracle baby is already 4 months old! When did that happen?!? She has lots of resemblance to Ava in some of the pictures and she is so darling!
I have to agree that she is such a delight. Mya is very easy to please. I love how much she loves to smile!
LOVE those open-mouth smiles! She is adorable and growing so fast. It really can't be 4 months already!
I can't believe she's 4 months already. Boy how time goes by. I can definitely see Ava in her but she is starting to develop her own little look to her as well. She is such an adorable girl.
Post a Comment