Monday, February 14, 2011

On the move!

I was noticing a lack of partially nude pics of Mya, so I had to get some, especially to capture
the chub she's developing. I'm pretty sure in this past week alone she's gained at least a pound.
She is growing fast!
And she is also on the move. At 5 1/2 months she now rolls from her tummy to her back and when on her back, she rolls to the side. She hates her tummy, so I'm sure she doesn't want to roll all the way over yet. But she is wiggly. She is never in the same place I put her anymore.

And she's finally found her feet, so cute!
Don't you just want to chew on those thighs??? So juicy!


Love this pic.
She's like "watch me, I'm not going to stay like this for long, haha."



And she is such a happy, smiley baby!
I know I've said that a million times, but it's so true and she makes me smile all day.
Night time is a completely different story. Help! She is waking 4-6 times a night and I just replace her binkie and she's out again, but she just keeps waking. Sometimes I'll feed her at 4 am just to get some needed sleep, but I always feed her at 10pm and I know she can make it the whole night. Any advice? I know I need to let her cry it out a little more, but I hate to wake Ava, she has her own sleep issues.
Oh, and Happy Valentines Day to all of you. Love to you all!





6 comments:

Rachel said...

Stinkin cute pics of the smiley girl!! She is growin up fast! Can't wait to finally meeet her in June! It will be great to see you guys for the weddin!

SWILUA said...

I could eat her for breakfast! I love baby fat legs. So adorable.

Melissa said...

My goodness she is growing! I do just want to squeeze those thighs. I'm sorry she is waking up. Maybe she is in a a growing spurt, so she needs more food to support her. Good luck!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Her smile melts my heart! That sucks she is waking up at night now. I follow this Babywise blog that has moms give their advice for every situation you could come across. It really help me when KaeLynn stoped taking good naps. Let me know if you want it.

Diana said...

She is too cute. I love that she is getting so big and her smile is super contagious!

Jill and Travis said...

She really is so cute and smiley! And it's ok--you can say that a million times! Madie and Ethan loved the pictures, too!