Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another snow day!!!

This is the 2nd sunday in a row that church has been cancelled!!! How CRAZY is that. The weather here is absolutly nuts. Its snowing like mad crazy again right now, there was already 6-8 inches or more out there. My boss called an hour ago to say he closed the office for tomorrow!! :) My sister Melissa is here hanging out, hopefully we can make it up to WA for Christmas on Wednesday. We were brave yesterday and ventured to the store, though the roads were crappy and we slid around a little. Jeremy was off snowboarding w/ the YM at Mt. Hood. We did a little snowboarding in the drive way today also, pictures to follow soon! I'm starting to feel "cabin fever" being on lock down! They have few plows here and don't use salt to de-ice roads, so staying home is safest! Oh well, it'll be a white Christmas for us! Hope the rest of you are having good weather!

1 comment:

Heather G. said...

Yeah, we got dumped upon yesterday around 8 or 9 inches as well. But we don't get church foreclosure here! Oh, how I miss Oregon! hee hee. I only brave the weather if I absolutely have to! Sounds like everyone is getting a white Christmas this year!